An employment authorization document [EAD] is not always available because many times the right to work in the US is part of the Visa and an EAD is not issued. Confused? Contact me first!

Article Title:  Compliance – Visa Requirements:  What are the general guidelines for permanent and non-permanent status borrowers? [MC Visa Buyer Chart] [Visa Classifications that Allow You to Work in the US] [MTP™ Mortgage Loans for Non-US Citizen Clients] Answer: Mortgage lenders will require a Visa type that allows a non-permanent resident to be here legally […]

A subscription is required to access this content—please view our available subscription options. If you are a current subscriber, please log in.

Scroll to Top