Borrower Needs to Move Due to Disability

Question: My client currently has a home financed with FHA. Due to his disability, they need to buy another home because the current home does not meet his needs.  They would like to use USDA/RD financing if possible.  How can I document this “need”? Answer: This is what HB-1-3555 Chapter 8 has to say:“The disability […]

A subscription is required to access this content—please view our available subscription options. If you are a current subscriber, please log in.

Scroll to Top