Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac & FHA – Foreign Earned Income: Can I use Foreign Earned Income for a Conventional or FHA loan?

Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Says: For Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, you must enter “Foreign Income” as “Other Income”.  Otherwise, as you can see below, if you meet the requirements below, then foreign income can be used – see highlighted text.  Fannie intel first, followed by Freddie. References: Fannie Mae B3-3.1-09, Other Sources of […]

A subscription is required to access this content—please view our available subscription options. If you are a current subscriber, please log in.

Scroll to Top