Answer: The short answer here is that you can do this loan either Fannie or Freddie and as long as the loan is done through DU or LPA and is not manually underwritten. Only one of the borrowers needs to occupy the property for it to be considered a Principal Residence.  (The whole non-occupant co-borrower […]

A subscription is required to access this content—please view our available subscription options. If you are a current subscriber, please log in.