Answer: If your client can legally work and live in the U.S., then FHA only requires documentation showing that for an FHA loan. Unfortunately, FHA’s guidelines are frustrating because they make it sound like every non-permanent resident alien gets an EAD when they come to work in this country, and that is not the case. […]

A subscription is required to access this content—please view our available subscription options. If you are a current subscriber, please log in.