Answer: USDA deducts unreimbursed employee expenses reported on Form 2106 from a client’s income even if it is salary income. FHA only requires the deduction of 2106 expenses (or even mentions these expenses) when a borrower has more than 25% commission income. You must deduct the 2106 expenses from the regular income. Reference: Ref: HB […]

A subscription is required to access this content—please view our available subscription options. If you are a current subscriber, please log in.