Answer: FHA now requires that occupancy be documented for Streamline Refinances. One way to do this is to get a copy of a utility bill. Reference: 4000.1, II, A, 8, d, vi, (C)Streamline Refinances (2) Borrower Eligibility (a) Occupancy Requirements (i) Standard Streamline Refinances may be used for Principal Residences, HUD-approved Secondary Residences, or non-owner […]

A subscription is required to access this content—please view our available subscription options. If you are a current subscriber, please log in.