Answer: No. You only need to provide the trended data for DU conventional files, not FHA or VA. You do not need it for Freddie (LP) loans either. That being said, you will need to check with your credit vendor to determine if you can get trended data on credit reports only for DU conventional […]

A subscription is required to access this content—please view our available subscription options. If you are a current subscriber, please log in.