Answer: Yes, USDA RD does make allowances for cases where IRS documentation is incomplete or unavailable. Please see the attached reference below. Download Resource: USDA RD 3555 – Validating Household Income. Copyright – 2016 –

A subscription is required to access this content—please view our available subscription options. If you are a current subscriber, please log in.