Did you know that FHA will allow Employer Housing Subsidy to be used as income?! The income is added to the other income, but is not used to offset the mortgage payment.

Related Article Title: FHA – Minister-Clergy & Parsonage Income:  Does FHA offer any guidance for qualifying with minister/clergy/housing/parsonage income? Answer: FHA does not offer any clergy-specific guidance.  But they do offer a guideline on Employer Housing Subsidy (see below).  As you probably know, the unique situation with clergy is that their housing allowance is deemed […]

A subscription is required to access this content—please view our available subscription options. If you are a current subscriber, please log in.

Scroll to Top