Answer: [tweet-start]If your client can legally work and live in the U.S., then FHA only requires documentation showing that for an FHA loan.[tweet-end] Unfortunately, FHA’s guidelines are frustrating because they make it sound like every non-permanent resident alien gets an EAD when they come to work in this country, and that is not the case. […]

A subscription is required to access this content—please view our available subscription options. If you are a current subscriber, please log in.