Foreign income earned by a US citizen is an acceptable form of income when qualifying for a mortgage loan. Call me for details!

Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac & FHA-Foreign Earned Income: Can I use Foreign Earned Income for a Conventional or FHA loan? Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Says: For Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, you must enter “Foreign Income” as “Other Income”.  Otherwise, as you can see below, if you meet the requirements below, then foreign income […]

A subscription is required to access this content—please view our available subscription options. If you are a current subscriber, please log in.

Scroll to Top