Tag: permanent residency

Which Agency Programs Allow Non-Permanent Residents?

Question: What mortgage programs are available for non-permanent residents? Answer: All agencies [Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, and USDA] will accept non-permanent residents with a valid EAD [Employment Authorization Document]. Your client should also have a document showing their type of Visa. If they do not, they can get proof of their status online […]

A subscription is required to access this content—please view our available subscription options. If you are a current subscriber, please log in.

Scroll to Top